If you would like to submit an announcement for our Community Calendar in the paper or on-line, where you are guaranteed placement weekly, please send it to: Larry Blustein, Community Calendar Editor, 305 Northwest 10th Terrace, Hallandale Beach, Florida 33009; Fax: (954) 458-0765. Or via e-mail to: SFSUNTIMES@aol.com. For a complete listing of all Community Calendar items, please check out our website at: www.southfloridasuntimes.com. Also follow us on Twitter @sfsuntimes.
• Attention: Mental Health Professionals – Explore your opportunity to treat clients in the brief modality protocol of Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART) for PTSD or other trauma based events in one to three sessions. Evidence based and 4 year efficacy studies are published. Call toll free 877-675-7153 or visit ARTworksNow.com for training schedule or to contact a staff member.
• Attention: Sufferers from PTSD or other trauma based issues, seek a qualified Accelerated Resolution Therapist (ART) or visit ARTworksNow.com for a list of therapists closest to you. Study participants in ongoing trials may be in your area. Toll free 877-675-7153 for confidential call.
• American Legion Post# 92, 211 N. 21st Ave., Hollywood. (954) 923-2760. Meals daily Monday thru Saturday. Monday night; our famous Pizza and Wings. Tuesday, Chef Barbara, Wednesday; our prize winning steak, ribs and chicken. Thursday is Ladies Bingo at 6 p.m. with Lucky Ball and Jackpot. We have music on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, every week. The Boy Scout Troop #412 is having their monthly car wash on Sunday, May 29th from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. with food. Memorial Day, May 30th, the Legion will have music and food, starting at 1 p.m.
• Friends of the Hallandale Beach Library is always in need of donations for our book sales. We would appreciate your donations of Fiction or Non-fiction Hardcover, Paperback, cookbooks, childrens books in usable condition. Please nothing torn, smelly or written on or in. If you have a large quantity of 2 or more cartons, please call 786-367-8087 for a pickup, otherwise please take them into the library during regular business hours. All donations are sold for the benefit of the Friends of Hallandale Beach Library and the proceeds are used for various library projects. We are a non-profit organization.
• The Hollywood Stamp Club is always reaching out for new members, young and old, who have an interest in the stamp collecting hobby or who would like to learn about it. We meet every Tuesday evening from 5PM to about 9PM (except if the facility is closed) at 2060 Polk St. in Hollywood. There is a stamp auction each week where members can sell their excess items. We usually have about 60-80 members each meeting, many of whom are knowledgeable and willing to share with newcomers. We can also accept donations of collections to sell at our auctions. Coffee and cake is free. For further information please see our website: www.HollywoodStampClub.com
• Ahmadiyya Muslim Community Miami requests the pleasure of your company at Annual Iftar dinner in observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan to be held at Baitul Naseer Mosque, 208 Northwest 7th Court, Hallandale Beach, Florida 33009 Ph: 954-241-7373 on Sunday, June 12, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. RSVP: Khalid Minhas Email: email@example.com (305) 942-1422.
• Leads@Lunch, Tuesday June 7 from 11:30a-1:00p at Brio Tuscan Grille - Gulfstream Park - Hallandale Beach. Prepay: $ 20 Members / $25 Guests. At the Door. $25 Members / $30 Guests. Chamber 954 454 0541. www.hallandalebeachchamber.com.
• There will be an Antique & Flea Market Fundraiser on Saturday, June 18 at Little Flower Church located at 1805 Pierce Street in Hollywood from 8am-2pm. Get a bang for your buck at this bargain shopper's event including a variety of items, unique collectibles and antiques, jewelry, coins, glassware, new and used items, plants, clothing, silverware, and much, much more. Bring in your jewelry, gold, broken gold, silver, coins and antiques for cash. Buyer on premises. Admission is free. For more information, please call 305-951-7349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Vendor space is still available. Directions: Take I-95 and exit on Sheridan Street. Go east on Sheridan Street. Go south on U.S. 1 (Federal Highway). The church is located on the corner of U.S. 1 and Pierce Street.